- AB MARINE GROUP is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB MARINE GROUP’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates AB MARINE GROUP’s legal rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB MARINE GROUP makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB MARINE GROUP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or AB MARINE GROUP, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to AB MARINE GROUP may be used by AB MARINE GROUP anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo and trademark contained on this site is owned by AB MARINE GROUP and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, AB MARINE GROUP is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that AB MARINE GROUP has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- AB MARINE GROUP reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHT 2016 AB MARINE GROUP ALL RIGHTS RESERVED